As promised, the East Greenbush Library COVID-19 Archival Project is now ready to take preliminary steps in asking for and receiving your contributions You can submit writing and photos by filling in the form below. If you prefer, you can also mail it to us at:
COVID 19 Archival Project
East Greenbush Community Library
10 Community Way
East Greenbush, NY 12061
See below the form for submission ideas.
- Artwork, drawings, photographs
- Typed or handwritten journals, reflections
Some Questions to Get You Started:
- What experiences seemed real or surreal to you?
- What good came from sheltering in place? Were there unexpected blessings?
- How did time change for you?
- What changed at home and at the job?
- What have you learned that has been of the most OR least help?
- How did you deal with your home as school, play area, workplace AND home?
- How did you deal with your stress level and that of your family?
- How did you maintain contact with people not in your household?
- What is your favorite quarantine outfit?
- What is your best quarantine meal?
- What movie, TV show, music never fails to get you in a good mood?
- What technology AND non-technology resources worked best for you?
- If someone many years in the future, reviews this archival project, what one idea would you like that person to grasp?
Submit Your Contributions
If you wish to contribute to the East Greenbush Archival Project, please create and save the material. As the library moves through its phases of reopening, we will publish more info including a sign-up sheet and the date that we will begin to accept material.
Be sure to include your children in the archival project!
Contact Roseann Quinn email@example.com or call 518 477-7476 and ask for Circulation.