2019 Tax Information
NEW for the 2019 season:
- The library and AARP TaxAide are partnering with United Way’s 2-1-1 call center to make TaxAide appointments at our location.
- Beginning on January 14th, call 2-1-1 to make your appointment. (Simply pick up the phone and dial numbers 2, 1, 1.) You may request an appointment at the East Greenbush Community Library, or 2-1-1 can help you find alternate locations with available appointments.
- If you are calling from outside of the 518 area, you may reach 2-1-1 by calling (888) 366-3211
- If you provided an email address when booking your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email with your appointment details and a copy of TaxAide’s pre-appointment intake form. Be sure to complete the form and bring it with you to your TaxAide appointment.
- If you did not provide an email address while booking your appointment, please be sure to stop by the library at your convenience to pick up TaxAide’s pre-appointment intake form. Bring the completed form with you to your TaxAide appointment.
- Appointments will be held on Mondays between February 4 and April 8, 2019.
Thank you to AARP TaxAide for bringing this service to our location.
Forms Currently Available in the Library
The following 2018 IRS and State tax forms and instructions have arrived at the library (updated Wednesday, February 13, 2019):
IRS 1040 Form Booklet (Contains Form 1040 and Schedules 1-6)
New York State
IT-196 and Instructions
IT-201 and Instructions
IT-213 and Instructions
IT-215 and Instructions
IT-216 and Instructions
IT-225 and Instructions
IT-272 and Instructions
Discontinued forms: IT-201-D and IT-203-D