To help limit personal contact and create more space for social distancing, the following library service reductions/modifications are in place:
- Library visits limited to 30 minutes, 30 people at a time. Limit 15 in the children’s room.
- No seating available.
- Limited desktop computers available to the public.
- EG resident cardholders may borrow Wi-Fi hotspots and laptops.
- Parking lot Wi-Fi available.
- Copy/fax/scan service is self-serve. Print jobs may be submitted remotely or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notary service is available.
- Limited bathroom access (key at welcome desk).
- Masks and 6 feet social distancing is required. If a patron wishes to wear a face shield, it must be in addition to a face mask.
Need ADA accommodations? Arrangements can be made in advance by phone (518-477-7476) or email (email@example.com).
Visitors are reminded to:
- Wear a mask properly
- Stay at least 6 feet apart
- Avoid crowds
- Wash your hands often